A Temple, like any home, requires constant maintenance, upkeep and upgrades. The Board has just finished renovating our kitchen at a significant cost. The facility is now used to feed devotees during festivals and is hired out to feed wedding guests.
The following two major projects are in the pipeline:
- Glass doors for the patio, where the Navargraha prayers are conducted.
- Renovation of the Baalipeedam and Mayil structure in front of the Temple.
- Sanding and painting of the palisade fencing
- Installation of cameras around the Temple and Priest quarters
- Installation of LED lights around the Temple
- Installation of solar powered night lights around the Temple, Priest quarters and toilets
- Renovation of the gate at the First Street entrance
- Renovation and upgrade of Guru’s kitchen, including installation of a gas stove
- Installation of gutters around the Temple
- Renovation of the patio where the Navargraha poojas are conducted
- Purchase of 125 new medium sized kavadies